Every prospective new owner must sign and return a sales purchase agreement prior to receiving the puppy.
1. A deposit will hold the puppy/adult until time of delivery. Deposits are non-refundable, unless there is a genetic problem with the puppy after its medical exam. In such a case, the buyer has the option to pick another puppy, if available or to have the deposit refunded. Full payment is required once the puppy reaches the age of 8 weeks. If the said puppy is being shipped, the shipment fee must be made in full, days prior to shipment date of puppy. Upon delivery, registration will be signed over to purchaser.
2. The puppy/adult is guaranteed to come with a health certificate, and a shot record stating which inoculations has been given. Puppy/Adult's are sold as "Pet Quality" with full/limited registration. Coyote Canyon French Bulldogs doesn't guarantee show or breeding quality,........even though we strive to accomplish it.
3. In order for the health guarantee to be valid the buyer agrees to take the Puppy/Adult to a veterinarian within 48 hours of the date of purchase/ pick up for a physical examination to evaluate the health of the puppy at the time of sale. If you receive the puppy on a Sunday or holiday, an extra 24 hours will be granted. Failure to do so will void the guarantee. The breeder does not assume any liability for injury to the Puppy/Adult after delivery.
4. If the puppy is found to have a life threatening congenital defect or health problem at the time of your exam, the breeder must be contacted and a copy of the report must be sent to us within 72 hours. If puppy were to die Buyer agrees have an autopsy preformed and to send a copy of the report to Seller before cremation is preformed. Upon consulting my veterinarian and examining the reports the Buyer's veterinarian provided, a decision will be made to provide a replacement puppy or not. If neglect is not the issue a puppy of same quality & value will be given as soon as one is available. If Buyer chooses to keep the puppy then one-third of the purchase price will be refunded, once we have been faxed evidence of a spay/neuter invoice for the Puppy/Adult. If the Buyer chooses to return the puppy, the puppy will be returned along with all registration papers and all documents that came with the Puppy/Adult at time of purchase. We will not guarantee against communicable diseases after the first 48 hours. The Puppy/Adult is further guaranteed for 1 year from date of birth/sale against congenital defects that are life threatening.
5. All guarantees are void if the dog has been malnourished, overweight, heat stroke, kept in an improper environment, is injured, or bred at an age younger than 15 months.
6. Worms, Coccidia, Giardia and Fleas are not a reason to return a puppy. Puppies are wormed and every measure is taken to prevent parasites. Under no circumstances will the breeder be responsible for any type of veterinary bills or any transportation cost of any kind at any time. All veterinary and transportation cost are the responsibility of the buyer.
7. The buyer agrees that if they can no longer keep the said Puppy/Adult, it will be returned to the Coyote Canyon French Bulldogs, buyer shall not resell or give puppy away without written consent or taken to a shelter or pound. Seller will reimburse Buyer a portion of proceeds from resale of puppy minus expense incurred. We encourage you to keep in touch with us. We appreciate progress reports, and we love getting updated pictures.
8. The Buyer shall provide the dog with adequate food, fresh water at all times, shelter, medical care and affection, including all necessary shots, heart-worm prevention, annual fecal exam, rabies vaccination and any medication recommended by the veterinarian. If the puppy is used for breeding before 15 month of age, this will void the guarantee.
9. You will be supplied with a registration for the Puppy, if you purchased Full AKC registration.
10. The following is NOT covered in the health guarantee: allergies, cherry eye, stenotic nares, cryptorchid, hernias and mange of any kind (exception: we do replace the puppy if it has red mange), and any minor conditions common to the breed. As these will not affect the quality of life. Please note... If a hernia is found on one of our puppies we will disclose it to the new family before purchase. If they are over 16 weeks (age veterinarian recommends) before they find their new family, we will have it repaired and spayed/ neutered.
11. Buyer agrees to offer consent for Nancy Garrison to speak to their veterinarian if the need arises due to puppy health concerns. Buyer agrees to sign a release form to allow their veterinarian to consult with Nancy Garrison or her veterinarian to determine cause of death or sickness in said puppy.
12. This contract only applies to the original buyer and is null and void if ownership is transferred. All sales are considered initiated, transacted and finalized in Apache County, Arizona.
13. Please note ...there are no cash refunds!! All shipping cost for original pup or replacement pup are paid by buyer.
The UNDERSIGNED Buyer hereby acknowledges having read the terms of the Contract and does hereby agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth above.
Signature(s) of Buyer(s):
Buyer's Telephone/Fax Numbers:
Buyer's Email address, if any:
Date:_____________ Sold to be a breeder : Yes_______ No_______
Breeder's Name (Printed):
Breeder's Telephone/Fax Numbers:
Breeder's Email address, if any:
Breeder's URL, if any:
INFORMATION ON THE PUPPY
(To be completed by the Breeder)
Puppy's Name/ID:__________________________ Litter Registration number:_____________
Birth date:_________________Sex:___________ Micro-chip___________________________
Registration: Full______ Pet (no registrations)_______
Coyote Canyon French Bulldogs